Thursday, April 30, 2009

Photo Wall


This is a wall in my kitchen that I'm slowly covering - with Welcome cards, goodbye messages, postcards and photos. Please send me a photo by email or a postcard to: 406 4502-52 Ave, Whitecourt, T7S0C4, Alberta, Canada and I'll put it up!


Yesterday Craig and I found the most beautiful antique shop in Edson - about an hour away (actually I pointed it out - he would have never gone in unless I had wanted to! but he loved what we got) and we bought some gorgeous china cups and saucers - different rose prints, a vase and some platters. He also bought me a vintage evening clutch and an old fashioned compact mirror! Isn't he lovely...

2 comments:

  1. there better be a pic up on that wall of me and the girls.
    and really jealous about antique shop...

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww we love Craig!!! Ok please post pics of the clutch & mirror, wanna see...

    ReplyDelete