Friday, June 12, 2009

Lots of small town news!

1. Craig and I have received our yellow belts in TaeKwondo! Lots of fun, and we start again in September.

2. We bought (actually Craig did) a new car - a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Will put photos up asap.

3. My amazing husband is taking me to the rockies for the weekend! He booked it ages ago as a surprise and for a special treat has booked into the most amazing, famous, expensive hotels in both Banff and Jasper. Will take lots of photos!!

4. If anyone doesn't know, we are coming to visit in August. I'll fly out a little bit before Craig to max out my time in the Mother City. Then we'll be in Durbs for a week for the big wedding, and then it's back to CT for a week... before a week to NY!!! see you in two months.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yay thats awesome - i hope its after the 10th of August because I'm in Europe till the 10th - but super stoked and cant wait to see you!

    High five to Craig for the special weekend away - he truly be the best man out there!
    x

    ReplyDelete