Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The up, down, turn-it-all around whirlwind

And in other (surprisingly thrilling, shockingly fast) news... not 24 hours after I had been in tears as I finally accepted that we would not be leaving until the end of April (and would that really be the last delay, would we ever get there, is this limbo permanent...aargh!) Craig's exam number came through, after taking 3 days and not 4 - 6 weeks as was promised.

Now that's first world efficiency for you!

So poor, darling Craig is writing on Friday with the bare minimum of study time and has been working today through an onslaught of gastro. My champion!

Upshot being... we leave in TWO AND A HALF WEEKS!! Scaringly soon, but after all my moaning and groaning (thanks for putting up with me, friends) I just can't complain - I'm too excited!

1 comment:

  1. look im finaly logged in as a follower, slightly stalkerish,but hey, you better keep this up-to-date while you're on permanent vac :)

    ReplyDelete